What is Digital Marketing?
So Today in this blog,
We will cover this.
Firstly, Digital Marketing is know by different names such as online marketing, internet marketing and so on. They all are just same so now don’t get confuse between them. So let’s start our topic.
Digital Marketing Definition
Digital Marketing is just marketing, using online tools and marketing nothing more than just communicating value to your customers.
So, online Marketing is therefore communicating value to your customers using digital technology, mainly on internet, include mobile advertising also.
Digital Marketing is Inbound Marketing in which we target particular people for our products and also services.
The Traditional Marketing also relies on tools and mediums such as newspaper, radio, TV, Magazine and any form of print.
Internet Marketing on the other hand is made up of tools like search engine marketing, social media, content marketing like blogging, articles or video
creation, email marketing and also online pay per clicks advertising.
Internet Marketing also offers you an opportunity to see the number of visitors, visit to your site, What is the conversion rate, What is the peak
trading time, How many subscribers have added you in a day and many more.
Example– Assumes you have a Mobile shop and you want to advertise for your Mobile shop. so you have two methods for Advertisements.
- Traditional Marketing through newspaper, pamphlets advertisement etc. and also the cost of these marketing is very high and also targeting audience is low.
- Internet Marketing Methods- In online marketing you can easily target your audience in your area or city, or also in whole India. You can also specifically select the age group, gender and profession etc of your consumers. The advertising is also 60% less.
Similarly, Online Marketing divided into two parts.
- Intend – means people directly searching for something which they want to buy or etc.
- Interest- In this, we have to built an interest of people to purchase our services or products.
Pillars of Online Marketing.
There are also four pillars in this marketing.
Digital Marketing Also Includes:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
We also hope you understand what is digital marketing now. So, Please visit your website The School of digital Marketing.